- Administer the financial needs of the National Catholic Committee on Scouting (NCCS)
- Provide for the adequate recording of all the financial transactions of the NCCS.
- Control the corporate expenses of the NCCS (recommend policy and delegated authority)
- Provide for the timely preparation and distribution of all budgets and financial forecasts, including receipts from the various vice chairs of standing committees and sub-committees, of data pertaining to projected costs of all special projects.
- Provide to the National Chair, the members of the Executive Committee, such reasonable assistance as may be requested.
- Provide oversight and strategy for resource development and funding of NCCS programs
- Provide oversight and prudent strategies of long term investment
- Provide for the future funding of chaplains, standing committees, and an executive secretary via the establishment of various endowment programs and trust funds.
- Provide annual accounting of NCCS income, expenses, and investment
- Prepare annual budget for review by the Executive Committee in the fall and approval of the Executive Board at its annual meeting
- Conduct annual fundraising campaign
- Oversee annual NCCS Membership and dues campaign
- Regularly review all investments for appropriateness and performance
- Prepare a development plan and activities to support the plan
- Endowment funds to support NCCS Chaplaincy
- Endowment funds to support NCCS Standing Committee Projects