- Provide timely guidance on diocesan scout ministry needs and publicize the programs and activities of the National Catholic Committee on Scouting (NCCS) to Diocesan/Eparchial Catholic Committees on Scouting.
- The Marketing and Public Relations Committee shall be responsible for the development of tools to be used to tell the story of Scouting in the Catholic Church. (I.e. produce national publications and displays as directed by the Executive Board.)
- Provide newsletters and other communications to the membership; and for supervising the preparation and use of all marketing tools that promote or depict Scouting in the Catholic church.
- Quarterly publication and distribution of The Bridge to all diocesan and national leadership as the official newsletter of the NCCS
- Maintain the NCCS website (www.nccs-bsa.org)
- Publicize and promote the NCCS Biennial Meeting and coordinate publication of the conference program booklet (also daily Biennial Newsletter)
- Promote program, activities and events to the Catholic scouting community
- Jamboree display
- Display and other materials for the National Federation of Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM) National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC), National Catholic Educational Association Annual Meeting and other similar events
- Establish and maintain a guideline of uniform publication standards literature, business cards, use of the NCCS logo, etc.