- Create and maintain Religious Emblems programs for the different age groups of Scouting.
- The Religious Emblems Committee shall develop, monitor, evaluate and promote Religious Emblems for Catholic youth and adult members of BSA.
- The Committee shall develop support material to assist dioceses in effectively implementing and promoting the Religious Emblems programs (e.g. training tools, promotional material, etc.).
- Encourage dioceses to properly train Religious Emblems Counselors
- Ensure the timeliness of the Religious Emblems programs while maintaining quality standards and training requirements
- Monitor and evaluate all existing NCCS Religious Emblem programs
- Develop and maintain promotional materials for Religious Emblems programs
- Prepare workshops for biennial meetings
- Ad Altare Dei refresh
- Develop counselor training aids to help counselors improve their presentation
- Encourage new members to join the committee with fresh ideas